Sana K intensive 4-Week Hair and Makeup Course
This class is an ideal One to One course to learn makeup and hair styling with ample time to practise, repeat and apply the skills learnt. There are not many schools that will provide this opportunity; as most courses have minimum of 10 students. Nothing beats the individual attention you receive on this course!
The class is designed for individuals who wish to pursue make-up artistry or Hair Styling as a profession. This is an intensive course covering areas of Bridal, Fashion and Media by using appropriate cosmetic or Hair products, techniques and tools of the trade.
The programme will contain practical demonstrations on how to achieve a variety of looks for a professional camera. It provides an insight related to working in the wedding or fashion industry including some ideas of business development, portfolio presentation and marketing your business.
Following areas are covered for Makeup:
- Product knowledge (MAC, Illamasqua, Makeup Atelier, Kryolan, Lancome, Chanel, Nars etc)
- How to Prep the Face
- How to use Foundation (tinted, liquid, cream, cake, powder foundation)
- How to airbrush (using a compressor and gun with foundations)
- How to use powders
- How to do eyemakeup using 1 color
- How to do eyemakeup using several colours
- How to do Asian bridal eye makeup
- How to do Arabic eye makeup
- How to do eyeliners
- How to use glitters
- How to use pigments
- How to use lashes (strip, 3 pronged and individual)
- How to Contour (Shading and High Lighting)
- How to use Blusher
- How to use lipstick and gloss
- How to use makeup for a Photographic shoot or a wedding
- How to do natual makeup
- How to do Contemporary makeup
- How to do Asian bridal
- How to do Arabic bridal
- How to do Fashion makeup
- How to do makeup for a beauty shoot
The following is covered for Hair:
How to use electrial appliances like
- hair dryer
- conical wand
- how to create curls
- how to create waves
- how to backcomb
- how to create bridal buns
- how to create chignons
- how to use hair padding
- how to use a donut
- how to add hair extensions
- how to makeup hair extensions
- how to use hair extensions without clips
- how to create Afro hair from straight hair
- how to straighten hair
- how to create Contemporary modern red carpet looks
- how to create asian bridal hair for registry, mehndi, engagement, wedding, reception
- how to create arabic bridal hair
- how to braid hair (3 stranded, 4 or more)
- How to do basket weave
- how to use half wigs
- how to use a wig
- how to create knots, chains, twists
- how to do a French and a Dutch braid
- how to do a twist rope
- how to blow dry hair using a paddle brush, a Vess brush and a paddle brush
- how to do creative hair (Avant garde)
This is can be a One to One Course or a Group Course (request what suits you)
Competence Level - Beginner
Course Fee, Duration, Location
£5000, 4 Week Course (10am to 5pm), TBA
When is the next course?
Please request date
How to book?
Please use the Contact form or give us a call. Full payment is required to secure your place on the course.
Is this course also run in the evenings?
Most likely, just ask! If it is a 5-Day course in the day, then the evening version will be 10 evenings of 3 hours.
Who is this course aimed at?
For people who want to learn professional makeup and hair skills
What is included?
4 Weeks of Intensive Training in Hair and Makeup by Sana Kermani of Sana K Makeup
Demo of all the looks so that you know what to re-create under supervision
Basic and advanced skills for Makeup and Hair
Professional Photographic Portfolio Shoot with a Professional Model under Sana's supervision
Access to jewllery and accesories for styling
6 Edited Digital High resolution pictures for your future use
Experience working with a model, photographer and learn to style for a modern and a traditional look under a time-constraint (replicating real work in the future)
All products and tools are provided for class use, you only need to bring yourself
All other items for an ongoing makeup or hair kit will be recommended to buy.
What are the Benefits?
You receive a certificate at the end of the course
You receive a chance of work shadowing
Sana K Makeup and Hair students will receive a discount on further courses and shoots
Aftercare - you can liase with us even after the course and take advice