Sana K intensive 3-Day Makeup Course
This class is designed for individuals who wish to pursue makeup artistry as a profession with existing makeup skills so it is seen as a refresher or a taster of current trends focusing on bridal and fashion makeup techniques.
Following areas are covered:
- Face shapes
- Skin analysis
- Prepping the skin
- Priming the skin
- How to chose the correct foundation colour
- How to chose the correct foundation medium
- How to work with powder, liquid and cream / panstick foundation
- How to contour the face ie
- How to hi light and shade the face
- How to apply blusher
- How to apply lip liner, lipstick and gloss
- How to do basic eye makeup
- How to contour the eye
- How to apply eyelashes
- How to apply eye liner - basic and elaborate
- How to do evening eye makeup
- How to do smokey eye makeup
- How to do Asian bridal eye makeup
- How to do Arabic eye makeup
- How to use glitters and shimmers
- How to do Photographic makeup for HD photography
An option of a portfolio shoot is available at an additional cost. This will consist of portfolio pictures using professional models which will be taken by a professional photographer (and photographs chosen for portfolio will be enhanced using leading software packages
This is a One to One Course
Competence Level - Beginner
Course Fee, Duration, Location
£2000, 3 Day Course (10am to 5pm), TBA
When is the next course?
Please request date
How to book?
Please use the Contact form or give us a call. Full payment is required to secure your place on the course.
Is this course also run in the evenings?
Most likely, just ask! If it is a 5-Day course in the day, then the evening version will be 10 evenings of 3 hours.
Who is this course aimed at?
For people who want to learn professional makeup skills
What is included?
3 Days of Intensive Training in Makeup by Sana Kermani of Sana K Makeup
Demo of all the looks so that you know what to re-create under supervision
Basic and advanced skills for Makeup
All products and tools are provided for class use, you only need to bring yourself
All other items for an ongoing makeup kit will be recommended to buy.
What are the Benefits?
You receive a certificate at the end of the course
You receive a chance of work shadowing
Sana K Makeup and Hair students will receive a discount on further courses and shoots
Aftercare - you can liase with us even after the course and take advice