Sana K intensive 1-Day Creative Hair Course
Following areas are covered:
- Advanced Hair Styling for Long Hair
- How to Prep Hair
- How to Blow Dry Hair
- with volume
- without volume
- how to curl hair (using a round brush)
- Products and Tools used for styling
- How to Section Hair
- How to use Hair extensions and how to make them for a client
- How to use various hair pieces
- How to use other materials to incorporate into a hairstyle
- How to create padding for hairstyling
- How to create Red Carpet Hair up dos with and without Hair pieces
- How to create elaborate bridal Hair using fake hair pieces
An option of a portfolio shoot is available at an additional cost. This will consist of portfolio pictures using professional models which will be taken by a professional photographer and photographs chosen for portfolio will be enhanced using leading software packages
This is a One to One Course
Competence Level - Beginner / Intermediate
Course Fee, Duration, Location
£950, 5 Day Course (10am to 5pm), TBA
When is the next course?
Please request date
How to book?
Please use the Contact form or give us a call. Full payment is required to secure your place on the course.
Is this course also run in the evenings?
Most likely, just ask! If it is a 5-Day course in the day, then the evening version will be 10 evenings of 3 hours.
Who is this course aimed at?
For people who want to learn professional makeup and hair skills
What is included?
1 Day of Intensive Training in Hair by Sana Kermani of Sana K Makeup
Demo of all the looks so that you know what to re-create under supervision
Advanced skills for Hair
All products and tools are provided for class use, you only need to bring yourself
All other items for an ongoing hair kit will be recommended to buy.
What are the Benefits?
You receive a certificate at the end of the course
You receive a chance of work shadowing
Sana K Makeup and Hair students will receive a discount on further courses and shoots
Aftercare - you can liase with us even after the course and take advice